Dobermann & Dog Obedience Club
The DDOC Inc. is an Incorporated Association run by volunteers, originally formed in 1982.
The aims of the Club are:
- To promote responsible dog ownership.
- To provide a safe, controlled environment for socialising our dogs.
- To help people train their dogs to follow basic obedience commands.
- Fellowship with like-minded dog owners.
Training sessions are held on Sunday mornings, subject to weather conditions, with the exception of long weekends and during December/January when we break for the holiday period.
All dogs should be vaccinated.
Further information is available on joining.
- First session 10.00-10.30
- Coffee break 10.30-11.00
- Second session 11.00-11.30
First week is free
Family membership $80.00 p.a.
Single membership $75.00 p.a.
Junior membership $50.00 p.a.
Payment method by cash or bank transfer.
BSB – 083 297 Acc no. – 447531158
(please put surname as reference)
1. All members are to act in an orderly and respectful manner at all Club activities.
2. Members must dispose of litter and their dog’s droppings in appropriately placed receptacles.
3. Members must ensure that all flora and fauna are unharmed by members, their children and their dogs at any grounds used by and for Club activities.
4. All members must comply with parking and speed limit regulations at grounds used for and by the Club.
5. Dogs must be on lead at all times during Club activities unless under instruction in class.
6. Bitches in season can attend all training sessions – handler to notify instructor on the day.
7. Proposed new members are entitled to one free training session after which annual subscription should be paid in full.
8. Members will wear their name tag in class or obtain a day pass from the office prior to commencing class.
9. Any decision made by appointed judges at any Club competition or activity will be final.
10. Any member not complying with the rules of the Club can be dealt with under disciplinary process in the constitution.
11. Members are responsible for the actions of themselves, their dogs and their children when participating in Club activities.
12. Abuse of dogs will not be tolerated.
Calendar Of Events 2023
|Commencement of training||5th February|
|Committee meeting||12th February|
|Assessment day||5th March|
|General Meeting (after training)||26th March|
|Assessment day||30th April|
|Social Night||6th May|
|Committee meeting||7th May|
|Assessment day||4th June|
|Committee meeting||25th June|
|AGM (after training)||9th July|
|Assessment day||23rd July|
|Committee meeting||30th July|
|Committee meeting||27th August|
|Assessment day||10th September|
|DAYLIGHT SAVING BEGINS||1st October|
|Committee meeting||1st October|
|Assessment day||15th October|
|Assessment day||12th November|
|Committee meeting||19th November|
|Break up day||26th November|
Electra Reserve, Electra Avenue, Ashwood